Yobe State University – YSU Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Yobe State University during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.ysu.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
YSU Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Yobe State University Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
Therefore, all those who choose YSU as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose the school before, you can process JAMB change of Institution to join the Yobe State University).
Things You need to Complete Yobe State University post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For YSU Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- Visit www.ysu.edu.ng
- Go to Academics and
- Click Apply, then
- Select Undergraduate portal
- Click POST UTME
- Fill out the form to create your account
- Sing in and Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- After payment visit the undergraduate portal to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on Stipulated banks. You can as well use payment gateways this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
I hope you find this post on YSU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in the whatsapp group.