University of Medical sciences – UNIMED Post UTME form for 2021/22 session is now out. Candidates who choose UNIMED during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.unimed.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
UNIMED Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
Therefore, all those who choose UNIMED as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose the school before, you can process JAMB change of Institution to join the University of Medical Sciences Ondo).
Things You need to Complete University of Medical Sciences post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For UNIMED Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- Visit www.unimed.edu.ng
- Go to the screening portal
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
All payments can be done on Stipulated banks. You can as well use payment gateways this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Ondo State to complete your Form. For more details on Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.unimed.edu.ng
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
I hope you find this post on UNIMED Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in the whatsapp group.