UNILAG Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose University of Lagos during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.unilag.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
UNILAG Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your UNILAG Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose University of Lagos as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose Unilag before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to the University)
Things You need to Complete UNILAG post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2019 JAMB UTME original result printout
- A Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level result checking Scratch Card details
How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Admission
- Visit www.unilag.edu.ng
- Go to E-portal
- Click on the DE/UTME Application
- Enter your details and
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
All payments can be done on the Remitta platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Laagos State to complete your Form.
For more details on Unilag – University of Lagos Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.unilag.edu.ng
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
I hope you find this post on UNILAG Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in our whatsapp group.