UNIBEN Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose University of Benin during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.uniben.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your UNIBEN Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose University of Benin as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose UNIBEN before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to the University)
Things You need to Complete UNIBEN post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For UNIBEN Post UTME Admission
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal; Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
- Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
There is no need travelling down to Edo State to complete your Form.
For more details on UNIBEN – University of Benin Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.uniben.edu.ng
Finally, it is interesting to know that UNIBEN JUPEB and Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join the university in 200 level. Click Here For : JUPEB Application and Also For Post Graduate Application
I hope you find this post on UNIBEN Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in our whatsapp group.