UniAbuja Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose University of Abuja during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.uniabuja.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your University of Abuja Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose University of Abuja as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose Uni ABuja before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to the University)
Things You need to Complete UniAbuja post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- A Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level result checking Scratch Card details
How To Apply For UniAbuja Post UTME Admission
Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on the Remitta platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Abuja to complete your Form.
For more details on University of Abuja Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.uniabuja.edu.ng
I hope you find this post on UniAbuja Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in our whatsapp group.