PTI Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Petroleum Training Institute during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.pti.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
PTI Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose PTI as their first choice polytechnic during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose PTI before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to Petroleum Training Institute).
Things You need to Complete Petroleum Training Institute post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For PTI Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the PTI official website at www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on Admission Menu
- Next is to click on APPLY FOR POST UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Delta State to complete your Form.
For more details on the petroleum training institute’s Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.fptb.edu.ng
Finally, it is interesting to know that PTI HND form is now available for those who want complete their program. Click Here For : PTI HND Application
I hope you find this post on PTI Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to join the whatsapp group.