Poly Unwana Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.Polyunwana.net to purchase and complete their forms.
Poly Unwana Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Poly Unwana Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic – (AIFPU) as their first choice polytechnic during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose Poly unwana before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to Akanu Ibiam Poly Here)
Things You need to Complete AIFPU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For Poly Unwana Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the AIFPU official website at www.polyunwana.net
- Next is, click on the Admission menu
- Locate and click on “Online Application Forms” under the Admission Screening Application tab.
- Select the program of choice
- Enter your JAMB registration Number and Login
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Re-enter your JAMB registration Number, click Login to confirm your Payment.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Ebonyi State to complete your Form.
For more details on AIFPU – Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.polyunwana.net
Finally, it is interesting to know that AIFPU part time form is now available for those who want the work and study program. Click Here For : Poly Unwana Part Time Application and Also For AIFPU Post Graduate Application
I hope you find this post on Poly Unwana Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in AIFPU whatsapp group.