NCAT Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.ncat.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
NCAT Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology – NCAT as their first choice during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose IMT before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to NCAT using this link.
Things You need to Complete NCAT post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For NCAT Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the NCAT official website at www.ncat.gov.ng
- Next click on ONLINE PORTAL
- Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website. or simply click HERE
- Create your account. and then login with your account details
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and start filling the application form.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done online with your card. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria or with your card.
There is no need travelling down to Kaduna State to complete your Form.
Finally, it is interesting to know that NCAT licence course form is now available. Click Here For NCAT HND Application .
I hope you find this post on NCAT Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in NCAT whatsapp group.