MAUTECH Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.mautech.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
MAUTECH Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your MAUTECH Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose MAUTECH before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola )
Things You need to Complete MAUTECH post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For MAUTECH Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the MAUTECH official website at http://mautech.edu.ng
- Next is, click on ‘2020/21 POST UTME’ link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Submit Form.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Adamawa State to complete your Form.
Finally, it is interesting to know that MAUTECH Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join MAUTECH in 200 level. Click Here For : DE Application and Also For Post Graduate Application
I hope you find this post on MAUTECH Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in our whatsapp group.