KWARAPOLY Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Kwara State Polytechnic during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
KWARAPOLY Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Kwara State Polytechnic as their first choice polytechnic during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose Kwara Poly before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to Kwara State Polytechnic using this link.
Things You need to Complete KwaraPoly post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
Other things includes;
- Applicants awaiting Results will not be considered for admission.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on Friday, 31stJuly, 2020.
- Applicants sitting for the 2020 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission
How To Apply For KwaraPoly Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
- visit the Kwara Polytechnic official website at www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Next fill out the form
- Attach all required files
- Click on apply, then
- Select Generate Invoice and fill out the form
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- This time select fill out application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
For more details on Kware State Poly Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit https://kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Finally, it is interesting to know that Kwara State Poly HND form is now available for those who want the work and study program. Click Here to see Details
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
I hope you find this post on KWARAPOLY Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale on whatsapp.