KADPOLY Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www. kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
KADPOLY Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your KADPOLY Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KADPOLY) as their first or second choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose KADPOLY before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to KADPOLY Here)
Things You need to Complete KADPOLY post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For KADPOLY Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the KADPOLY official website at www. kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng
- Next is, click on the KADPOLY portal link just at the menu (you will be directed to a new page)
- Goto the Portals menu and select “Payment Portal”
- Generate your SPIN by selecting “Get your SPIN” from the “Payment Portal”and filling the SPIN Form.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) by selecting “New Payment” from the “Payment Portal” using your SPIN and choosing “Post UTME fee“.
- You could use any Online payment Channel or visit any bank to pay using the RRR or
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Re-enter your JAMB registration Number, click Login to confirm your Payment.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments are to be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Kaduna State to complete your Form.
For more details on KADPOLY – Kaduna Polytechnic, KadunaCut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www. kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng
Finally, it is interesting to know that KADPOLY HND form is now available for those who want to return to KADPOLY for HND. Click Here For : KADPOLY HND Application
I hope you find this post on KADPOLY Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in KADPOLY whatsapp group.