To start your journey with Evangel university, you will have go through their screening process. Below is a quick guide on Evangel university post utme and screening exercise.
Evangel University Post UTME – Application Procedure
Candidates are to visit the University and obtain Application Form from the Admissions Office of the Registry Department, Evangel University Akaeze, Take-Off Campus, KM 48, Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Okpoto, Ebonyi State
Candidates are to Pay N52,000.00 (Fifty two thousand naira) only for the following: N2,000.00 Application Fee, N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee and N30,000.00 Accreditation Fee. This means your admission is guaranteed.
- First of all, visit the school website at https://evangeluniversity.edu.ng .
- Simply download the manual form here that will be completed and taken to school.
- complete the form with the required information
- Attach a copy of payment deposit slip of N52,000.00,
- original JAMB result and SSCE result should be scanned and forwarded as an attachment to email@example.com
Evangel University Post UTME & Admission Requirement
For and candidate To be considered for admission into the university, interested applicants should possess the following:
a. Five credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects
b. UTME score of 140 or above
Other Required documents
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
For more information on EUA Admissions, You can call or whatsapp the number below.
Finally, to tell some about Evangel University Post UTME use the share button bellow, or subscription form below. You can as well join the whatsapp group here to ask you questions.