Elechiamadipoly Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Elechi Amadi Polytechnic during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
ElechiAmadiPoly Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Elechi Amadi Polytechnic as their first choice polytechnic during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose Elechi Amadi Polytechnic before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to the polytechnic)
Things You need to Complete ElechiAmadiPoly post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For ElechiAmadiPoly Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the Elechi Amadi Polytechnic official website at www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng
- Click on admissions on the top right corner of your screen
- Enter your details in the fields provided then,
- Select the program you want to apply for
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Procee to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- After payment applicants are to take their Remita payment receipt to the Bursary Department to collect their e-Pin which will enable them complete their online application form.
- Re-enter your login datails, click Login to confirm your Payment.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
All payments can be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to River State to complete your Form.
For more details on Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Finally, it is interesting to know that Elechi Amadi poly HND form is now available for those who want complete their program. Click Here For :HND Application
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
I hope you find this post on elechiamadipoly Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to join the whatsapp group.