EBSU Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.ebsu.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
EBSU Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your EBSU Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki – (EBSU) as their first or second choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose EBSU before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to EBSU Here)
Things You need to Complete EBSU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the EBSU official website at www. ebsu.edu.ng
- Next is, click on the EBSU portal link just at the menu (you will be directed to a new page)
- Scroll down to locate Online Registrations, click on Online registrations to reveal its options
- Click on Admission screening form
- Now, enter your JAMB registration number and click Login
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway (remita gateway) to pay with your credit or debit card. Please note the RRR Code).
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Re-enter your JAMB registration Number, click Login to confirm your Payment.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
All payments are to be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Ebonyi State to complete your Form.
For more details on EBSU – Ebonyi State University Abakaliki Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www. ebsu.edu.ng
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
Finally, it is interesting to know that EBSU JUPEB form is now available for those who want to join EBSU in 200 level. Click Here For : EBSU JUPEB Application and Also For EBSU Post Graduate Application
I hope you find this post on EBSU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in EBSU whatsapp group.