Covenantpoly Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Covenant polytechnic, Aba during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.covenantpolytechnic.com to purchase and complete their forms.
Covenantpoly Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose the Covenant Polytechnic Aba as their first choice polytechnic during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose this school before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to Covenant Poly using this link.
Things You need to Complete Covenantpoly Post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For Covenantpoly Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the CovenantPoly official website at http://www.covenantpolytechnic.com/
- Next click on Admission on the main tab
- Then click on APPLY from the drop down
- Fill in your details to apply.
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can also be done on the online gateway platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria or with your card.
There is no need travelling down to Abia State to complete your Form.
For more details on covenant polytechnic Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.covenantpolytechnic.com
Finally, it is interesting to know that covenant Poly HND form is now available for those who want to complete their program. Click Here For CP HND Application .
I hope you find this post on CovenantPoly Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in the whatsapp group.