BUK Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Bayero University, kano during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.buk.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
BUK Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your BUK Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Bayero University – (BUK) as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose BUK before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to Bayero University)
Things You need to Complete BUK post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,500 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the BUK official website at http://buk.edu.ng
- Next is, click on POST-UTME Application Portal
- Locate and click on Aptitude Test Application Portal
- Select Admission Application tab. Then Click on Generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Enter the RRR, click Login to confirm your Payment.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Kano State to complete your Form.
For more details on BUK – Bayero University’s Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.buk.u.ng
Finally, it is interesting to know that BUK JUPEB and Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join BUK in 200 level. Click Here For : IJMB Application and Also For Post Graduate Application
I hope you find this post on BUK Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in our whatsapp group.