BSUM or BSU Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Benue State University during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.bsum.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
BSUM Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your Benue State University Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Benue State University as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose BSU before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to join the University )
Things You need to Complete BSU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For Benue State University Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section. or
- visit the BSUM official admission website at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/applications/utmeScreening.jsp
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
All payments can be done on Stipulated banks. You can as well use payment gateways this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Finally, it is interesting to know that BSU Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join the University in 200 level. Click Here For : BASUG Direct Entry Application
I hope you find this post on BSU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in the whatsapp group.