AKSU Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Akwa Ibom State University during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.aksu.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
AKSU Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your AKSU Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Akwa Ibom State University as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose AKSU before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to join the University )
Things You need to Complete AKSU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
- Get more Details Here
Note: The 2020 PUTME registration has been extended till 25th of September 2020.
Requirements for the Screening Exercise:
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
1. 2020 UTME Result slip showing candidate�s photograph in colour.
2. 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
3. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
4. Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
5. Birth Certificate
6. Certificate of origin.
7. Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
4. On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE
PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
5. Either pay online with your ATM Card or proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis
slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom
State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
6. The screening fee is N2,000 ONLY excluding bank charges.
7. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of
the page should now show PAID.
8. Click the �>� symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with
9. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
(i) 2020 UTME result slip showing candidate�s photograph in colour
(ii) 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
(iii) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details
as may be applicable.
(iv) Degree, Diploma, NCE or A-level result certificate (Direct Entry
(v) Certificate of origin.
(vi) Birth Certificate
(vii) Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
10.Print two (2) copies of AKSU Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as AKSU PUTME/DE screening Registration Card.
How To Apply For Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the AKSU official admission website at https://portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page.
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click verify
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on Stipulated banks. You can as well use payment gateways this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
Finally, it is interesting to know that AKSU Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join the University in 200 level. Click Here For : AKSU Direct Entry Application
Join our Mastermind Group
@sofson, we do not only help you get into the right Institution, we provided insightful tips to help you ace your time in school.
Visit Our Blog Section
For timely updates on scholarships, inspirational posts and tips on how to become a better scholar, Click the button below to go our blog section.
I hope you find this post on AKSU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in the whatsapp group.