ADSU Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Adamawa State University during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.adsu.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
ADSU Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your ADSU Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Adamawa State University Mubi as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose ADSU before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to join Adamawa State University )
Things You need to Complete ADSU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For Adamawa State University Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the ADSU official admission website at http://www.adsu.edu.ng/
- click on the “post UTME” button to right of your window to register for the screening.
- Next is to click on new Application
- Enter your details and JAMB registration number to create account.
- Login and Generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page. This time as an existing user.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
Are you sure you are ready for University Education?
If yes, congratulations!!!
To keep you ahead, Here is a complete guild on how to navigate Higher Education and get the most out of it.
All payments can be done on Stipulated banks. You can as well use payment gateways this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
Finally, it is interesting to know that ADSU Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join ADSU in 200 level. Click Here For : ADSU Direct Entry Application
I hope you find this post on ADSU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in the whatsapp group.