ABU Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.abu.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
ABU Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your ABU Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – (ABU) as their first or second choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose ABU before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to ABU Here)
Things You need to Complete ABU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For ABU Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the ABU official website at www. abu.edu.ng
- Next is, click on the ABU portal link just at the menu (you will be directed to a new page)
- Scroll down to locate Online Registrations, click on Online registrations to reveal its options
- Click on Admission screening form
- Now, enter your JAMB registration number and click Login
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway (remita gateway) to pay with your credit or debit card. Please note the RRR Code).
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Re-enter your JAMB registration Number, click Login to confirm your Payment.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments are to be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Kaduna State to complete your Form.
Finally, it is interesting to know that ABU Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join ABU in 200 level. Click Here For : ABU Direct Entry Application and Also For ABU Post Graduate Application
I hope you find this post on ABU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in ABU whatsapp group