ABSU Post UTME form for 2020/21 session is now out. Candidates who choose Abia State University during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng to purchase and complete their forms.
ABSU Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your ABSU Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Abia State University Uturu as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose ABSU before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to join Abia State University )
Things You need to Complete ABSU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For Abia State University Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the ABSU official admission website at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- click on “Applicant” to register for the screening.
- Select the program you want to do
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click Submit
- Provide the required details
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments can be done on Stipulated banks. You can as well use payment gateways this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
Finally, it is interesting to know that ABSU Direct Entry form is now available for those who want to join ABSU in 200 level. Click Here For : ABSU Direct Entry Application
I hope you find this post on ABSU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in the whatsapp group.